What are the Academic Spanish Programs?
Spanish programs are training activities which are predefined:
- The contents taught.
- How they will develop the teaching activity.
- The objectives to be achieved.
Its development is based on the setting of guidelines that allow achieving different levels of Spanish established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Spanish programs with a duration between 80 and 200 hours depending on the level; each program follows a common methodology for proper monitoring.
It is academic skills acquisition programs of the Spanish language. Spanish programs allow develop all own Spanish language skills: reading and listening comprehension, written and oral expression. Spanish students can expand their vocabulary and enhance their knowledge through a grammatical basis of language.
- Professionals and international students who want to make a Spanish learning levels, surpassing scales based on a specific time duration.
- Spanish students who prefer a progressive learning time to go beating levels, unlike the intensive courses.
- Companies and institutions that want to improve the professional skills of its staff tailored to their needs and level length scale programs.
What can you get with Spanish programs?
Spanish consulting programs for levels to learn which overall objective can meet the specific objectives in language skills and content you going to try for each program.